Sunday, December 8, 2013

Introduction

Usually, my random thoughts simply spew onto Twitter. Having a 140 character limit is actually a good thing, as it forces me to be concise, and spares my followers from the long, inane ranting I'm prone to.

However, sometimes I have a story to tell that just won't fit into 140 characters, and the serial multi-tweet is annoying. It's not really the way explain something technical, where details matter. And the forced brevity can often blunt the nuance, leading to misunderstanding.

So, I've set up this blog for those times when I have something to say that just won't fit in 140 characters. I realize, of course, that most of the time, what I write here will be read by almost no one, but that's okay. It'll be off my chest, and no longer occupying the increasingly limited space on my mental hard drive. (note to self: brain defrag is overdue. Also, empty the trash.)

No comments:

Post a Comment